Monday, July 2, 2012


I promised earlier today that I would post again with a new piece of art that the husband and I bought from a friend of ours.  The photos do not do the piece justice.  It's been overcast most of the day here so getting a good shot of it was nearly impossible.  Hopefully though, you get the idea.  It's currently sitting near the entryway where we are going to hang it.  Once it's up I'll take some better photos to share with you.  Anyway, the painting was done by our friend Christian Shewcraft.  He has an Etsy shop set up but hasn't posted anything yet but I'll let you guys know when it goes live.  I encourage you to add his shop to your favorites so you can check it out later.  Here's a little closeup of some of the detail on our piece:


Hope it's cooling off a bit where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment