Tuesday, June 12, 2012


Currently working on my studio space which was, up until a few weeks ago, the place where things that didn't have a place went.  It's not done yet so this is just a sneak peek of the progress.  Trust me when I say that the rest of the room doesn't look quite so organized.  But it's a start at least.  So, here's what's in this (small part of my desk) space:

*framed map of St. Louis from an old atlas
*a set of little drawers for supplies I use all the time
*metal flower pot re-purposed for pens & pencils
*cardboard bin (with the cutest little bike print) courtesy of the $1 bin at Target
*Pantone postcards hung with washi tape
*wood bird postcard from Spitfire Girl (a valentine from the husband)
*squid print by Sadly Harmless
*hooks for necklaces I'm currently working on

I think that about covers it.  Hopefully soon I'll have more photos of my space all neat and ready for public viewing.  

xo



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this space, especially the old wooden drawers. I just found your blog through etsy, I'm from STL too :)

    ReplyDelete